ProPaste is the Pro's choice for rod building bonding needs.
ProPaste was designed "For Rod Builders – By Rod Builders". Experienced rod builders know what they want in a rod adhesive: easy mixing, good working time, smooth application, simple clean up and the strongest bonding possible. ProPaste Rod Building Paste Adhesive delivers on these needs. ProPaste is the latest breakthrough in rod building paste epoxies for any of your adhesive needs.
This new paste will stay where you put it and you won't have the mess associated with liquid adhesives. It can be used to bond cork and synthetic handles, metal and graphite reel seats, ferrules, butt caps, hosels and cork rings. It works well as a lubricant when installing EVA. ProPaste's forgiving mixing ratio allows fast application with simple cleanup.
- Bond cork & synthetic handles & grips
- Bond graphite & metal reel seats
- Bond fishing rod handle trim parts - butt caps, hosels, cork rings, ferrules & more
- Works well as a lubricant when installing EVA foam grips
- Easy mixing & simple 1:1 mix ratio
- Extended working time
- Smooth application
- Simple clean-up with 91% isopropyl alcohol
- Color-coded jars